Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My favorites of 2012

It's good to be blogging again after a few weeks away from posting. We had a wonderful Christmas with our sweet family. This was our first Christmas with Scarlet Rose and she added so much joy to our family gatherings. Now it's 2013....a brand new year to make the most of opportunites that come our way.

In keeping with last year, I will take a few minutes and review my favorite layouts and cards scrapped and posted in 2012. I'm hoping this will inspire others and me to keep up with scrapping and preserving all of the sweet memories and moments of our lives.

Top 10 of 2012 in order by date of post....Here we go!

1. Happy Birthday - Owl birthday card - I love the grunge and the owl with attitude.


2. "Riley" - I love the chipboard banner and his beautiful loving puppy dog eyes.


3. "Around Town" - I love all of the layered circles and circle banner with fake stitching.


4. Lake Michigan mini vacation - I love the beachy vibe, stamped sun rays, and the great pictures of my son.


5. Sunny Outlook - I love the colors, and the faces. =)


6. South Haven - Again, I love the colors along with the nautical banners and stamped journaling tags.


7. Happy Birthday flower card - I love all of the texture on this card.


8. Mrs. scarecrow easel card - I had so much fun making her!


9. All Our Love - I love the great family shots of our precious grandbaby and the twine-wrapped frame.


10. Owl birthday card with woodgrain - I love the wood-grain texture folder.


Hope you enjoyed this year in review as much as I have. One goal I have for 2013 is to post more often. May God bless you all richly in this new year. I appreciate each of you who follow my blog!! Thank you!! I am honored.


No comments:

Post a Comment