Monday, July 30, 2012

Two Double Layouts: "Sunny Outlook" and "You & Me"

What a great Sunday I'm having. Our youngest son sang on the worship team at church, and our oldest son, his wife, and our new grandbaby surprised us by showing up!!! I love those kinds of surprises!!! He works Sundays, but took the day off so he could be at church for his brother's last day to serve on the worship team before heading back to BSU. We are so blessed by our kids, especially now that they are young adults. They never cease to amaze me!! It has to be God's doing, because Mark and I couldn't have raised them to be so awesome by ourselves...Trust me on that!

We haven't had much of a chance to get away together this year. This layout is from a long weekend getaway to Lake Michigan last summer. This is our youngest son who will be a sophomore at BSU this year. We took turns behind the camera.

Apparently I forgot to write down the supplies that are used here, but I know the yellow paper and the paper with the large polk-a-dots is StampinUp. I cut a circle for the sun with my Circut, but cut my own freehand triangles for the rays.

The title was cut on my Circut and I used matching buttons on the "o's". I dated it with my new Smashbox date stamp.

Then it was our son's turn behind the camera and he shot some of me and my hubby. The papers here are Bazill cardstock and StampinUp "Sweet Pea" stack.The orange tape is "Great Escape" from We R Memory keepers.
 The "Fabulous" tag is from Smashbox and the layered up flowers were cut with Art Philosophy cartridge, plus a few fabric flowers I bought at the store.
 I added some additional journalling around the edge of the mat.
 Here's a couple close ups of the flowers.

Thanks for looking at my blog!! Have a happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment