Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pet scrapbook page - "Riley"

Today, I'd like to share one of my favorite layouts with you. This, is our adopted greyhound, Riley. He's fitting into our family so nicely!! It's nice to have this loving face to greet us each day. =)


 
It's unusual for me to do single page layouts, but I enjoyed using this sketch from Practical Scrappers. I used a 5x7 and 3 wallets, which were trimmed down into square pictures.


Here's the supplies list:

Cardstock:  Coredinations
Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio, Making Memories "Great Escape", Kaisercraft "Timeless"
Chipboard banner: Close to My Heart
Die Cut:  Cricut - Art Philosophy cartridge (patterned paper for banner, star, heart, title font
Buttons: StampinUp!
Spray Ink:  Smooch Spritz - Bronze
Miscellaneous:  Hemp, Glossy Accents, Creative Memories pen, Adtech tape runner adhesive

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment