Thursday, November 8, 2012

Cards - WHoooo loves owls!!! and some burlap

Hello! Here's a quick post to share some fun and simple cards.

Owls have been a big trend for awhile now, and I'm definitely hooked. 
A couple of border punched strips down the side and a little twine added a cute finishing touch. I tried something new with the 7Gypsies washi tape. I left the backing on the right edge, in order to let it hang off the side of the card. The woodgrain layer is popped up a little bit to look like a hole in a tree.

Pinterest inspired me to try a little burlap under the sentiment. Super simple, but unique.

Another cute little owl card for a young intern who helped out in our department over the summer. I enjoyed making this card for her. Loved the texture folder and how it matched so well with the circle scraps of patterned paper.

Have a great rest of the week. Friday is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment