Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Two double layouts - "Bath Time" and "It's a Girl Thing"

Hope you are all having a wonderful day. Mine has been filled with a busy, busy work day, emptying dishwasher, making dinner, and now time it's time to share a couple of layouts.

Once again, sweet Scarlet is the center of this Grandma's scrapping attention. She's a doll and these pictures are too precious....Rub-a-dub-chubb! LOL! I can't get over how she's changed. She's walking now and no longer bathes in my kitchen sink. =)
 The Chevron patterned paper is My Minds Eye. The bottom border may be from a Martha Stewart baby pack. Cuteness!
 Her smile melts my heart! The duckys were cut with Cricut, layered together, and then run through Cuddlebug for a feathery look. The title is also cut with Cricut's "New Arrival" cartridge. (Thank you, Jodi!)
This next layout is really old. Not sure why I haven't posted it until now. It's obviously pre-Scarlet! We had so much fun with the baby shower and had great pictures....My son, husband, and Brother-in-Law drank milk from baby bottles for one of the games. 
Yes, I'm now kind of an owl freak!  If you want to see the posts about the decorations, you can check it out here and here. These two posts are some of the most frequently viewed on my blog. Apparently there are other owl freaks out there. =)
 The fabric flowers and punched and stamped owls were leftover decorations, so it seemed appropriate to use them on the scrapbook page. We were just so tickled to get a girl for our first grandbaby!!! My husband and I raised to wonderful boys, and I grew up with a brother (no sisters). I've been deprived of all things pink and ruffly. We sure are making up for lost time in the pink side of life!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment