Sunday, July 7, 2013

Two page srapbook layout - "Queen Bee"

So many layouts and so little time to post. It's definitely time for another Scarlet Rose layout.

This little darling is our favorite little sweetheart and it's hard to make myself put her pictures aside and scrap other people and events. Surely everybody can understand my dilemma, especially if you are a Grandma like me. =)


What a cutie pie! I was thrilled to find this title from Cricut's "Kate's ABC's" cartridge. I need to own this. A big thank you to my BSBFF for sharing hers with me! The title and bees that I cut, totally made the page.
 The paper is from a page layout kit that I found on sale at Meijers. I used my new StampinUp! honeycome texture folder on vellum for some interest in the corners. I rubbed a little ink on it so the texture would show, then cut around the hexagons.

The cute little button came from the same kit.
 A few little rhinestones on the point of each crown totally finished it off.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I appreciate you all. Stay cool....

No comments:

Post a Comment