Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Two page layout - "Pentwater Pier"

It's official! Summer is here for real. We have the hot, muggy temps to prove it. My husband and son are out working on the house. Dinner is in the oven so we can all eat something yummy and healthy when they come in. I definitely have time to post a layout before folding the laundry. =)

With summer in mind, here is a layout from a quick weekend getaway last summer. Our first stop when heading up the west coast of Michigan is usually Pentwater or Ludington.

I punched flowers with StampinUp! five petal flower punch. The leaves are punched from Kraft and helped add to the beachy look.




  This burlap ribbon is my favorite. I can't remember where I purchased it. The burlap is held together by a plastic mesh to keep it nice and neat and a little see-through. The patterned paper strips and some of the flower layers are "Down on the Boardwalk" by We R Memory Keepers.


I've scrapped Pentwater pictures before, and they probably look similar to these....What can I say, we really like Pentwater and always take pictures. They're too cute not to scrap, even though the day was a little overcast.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment