Saturday, April 14, 2012

Baby Girl Shower Decorations - Owls

Hello everybody. Hope you are having a great Saturday!

Today, I'm posting pictures of the decorations I made for my daughter-in-law's baby shower. I had so much fun putting this together. What a great day we had together. Our first grandbaby (a GIRL!!) is due the end of May and we can hardly wait to love on her!

If you want more details on the decorations, you can check my last post. It was very colorful and whimsical. Owls are the theme of her nursery, so we brought that in as the main theme for the shower.

Here are the centerpieces with the chocolate owl candy favors. I went a little crazy with the owl and flower confetti. =) 

Here's a view from the top showing the twine ball and burlap holding the sticks in place.
 A table full of yummy salads, breadsticks, veggies, fruits, and of course, cupcakes.

Here's the cupcakes complete with decorative owl picks made with the StampinUp owl stamp and scallop circle punch. The cupcakes were filled, and very yummy!

Here's a shot of the gift table all filled with baby girl goodness. I made the banner above the gift table. The flower is cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge, and the owls from Hoot N Holler (both Cricut). 



We put together some baby pictures for each of them in a frame. I bought the little hoot owls at Pier One and they're now sitting in my living room.


The complete table setting.

The happy expectant parents... my son and daughter-in-law. We are all so excited for them!! Scarlet Rose will be the first Leonhardt girl in 64 years.


No comments:

Post a Comment