Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day card


Hope all of you Mom's had a great Mother's Day! I know that I did. I was unable to be with my Mom, but my husband and boys were very good to me and we spent most of the day together!

Took me awhile to post this, but I snapped a quick picture of this before sending it to my Mom in time for her to get it for Mother's Day. I followed a sketch on the PageMaps blog.

The shape punch, sentiment stamp, and the cute felt flowers are from Stampin Up. The border punch is the Fiskar's bracket punch. I punched the shapes from the sample blocks on the cover page for a small packet of papers. Perfect way for all of the papers to match and I didn't have to cut into a 12 x 12 except for the base of the card. I love that about cards! Love to use those scraps!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment