Thursday, May 13, 2010

Remember the candy wrapper flowers?


I realize we're well past Easter, but you can't scrap it until it's over, right? And..I don't get to scrap every day, so try to cut me some slack. Thanks! =)

Here is a layout using pictures that the three of us took together on our patio in the back yard. It was a lovely spring day and the flowers were made for this layout.
Here are some close ups of the butterflies.
You will notice Joel is missing and my journalling speaks to that....Becoming Three...After church he was off to an event with his fiance's family. Guess this will take some getting used to, just as it did when it was just Mark and I getting used to the idea of adding baby Joel to the family. Now he's all grown up. Big sigh...OK enough sap for one post. Thank goodness for Jacob filling in the gaps with sillyness. Silly boys! I've been blessed with two of them.

Thanks for looking and have a lovely Friday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment