Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sweet & Silly

It is a beautiful day here in Fort Wayne. We all worshipped together at church, had a nice lunch, and now we're home catching up on the last week, so we can be ready to start again tomorrow.

I have one last Easter layout to share with you. This year, I took more Easter pictures than normal because of it being my oldest son's last Easter as a single guy here in our house. He's getting married in a few months, so we are tryinig to savor all of the "lasts" before he starts his new life with Cindy. They won't be far away, but it certainly won't be the same as those Easter Sunday's where our little boys would wake up, peer into their Easter baskets, dress up in cute little suits for church and then hunt Easter eggs in the neighborhood. LOL! So far, we're trying to just keep rolling with the changes and enjoy each phase of life!
Thanks for looking. Hope you will be inspired to capture all of the memories in your life at every phase!
P.S....OOps! Just noticed an error in my journalling....I said it was Joel's last "weekend", but I meant last "Easter". Where in the world did that come from? Wow! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment