Friday, May 7, 2010
Sunshine Award from Archiving Angel
A fellow blogger friend of mine Archiving Angel gave me the Sunshine Award! I am very honored that you chose little ole me and my blog for this award! I really am humbled and very encouraged by all of your uplifting comments! You are so sweet! I'm fairly new to the world of scrapbook blogging, but I really enjoy hearing from new people, receiving comments, and learning from all of the talent out there in blog land!!!
Now I must follow the award rules which are:
1. Post the award on my blog.
2. Mention the blogger who tagged me.
3. Give the prize to 5 friends.
4. Post on my blog the link to their blogs.
5. Announce everyone on their blog.
6. Make a list with 10 things that I like.
I'm giving this award to the following bloggers. Some of you have very popular blogs, and some of you are new to it all like me! I visit your blogs often and always come away very inspired! Thanks for taking the time to blog and share your ideas and projects.
Cindy @ Happy Little Studio
Angie @ Too Cool Stamping
Shawn @ Nuts About Sketches
Julie @ Starting Now
Laura @ Laura Vegas
And now...for the 10 crafty things that I like:
1) Colorful patterned paper (Can I list paper 3 times??? LOL!)
2) Graph/Ledger/Chart paper
3) Grungy paper (I scrapbook boy pictures...What can I say)
4) Crimper tool (A new discovery of mine and I can't quit using it!)
5) Cricut Expression (okay so maybe this should have been #1)
6) Rub Ons
8) Making my own embellies
9) 2 Way Zig Glue
10) Journalling spots
Thank you Archiving Angel for blessing me with this award and to the rest who play along! Spread the joy!