Friday, May 8, 2020

Mom's Day - Two Page Scrapbook Layout

Mother's day has rolled around again! It's time to celebrate all of the amazing Mother's that we all know and love.♥♥♥♥ My sweet Mom has been gone for a few years now and it's always a tough day for me to celebrate. Yes, I'm still a Mom who is loved and cared for, but I wish I still had my own Mom to love on!  Even though my heart aches for her, she will always live on in my heart as a shining example!!

Here's a layout featuring pictures from Mother's Day last year.
 The top picture is my two grown boys. They're 6'4" weight lifters so this pic was kind of fun!! The two beautiful kiddos on the bottom are my grandbabies!!
 My family is so good to me!! I am so grateful for the spoiling and the love they shower on me. My hubby is the biggest "spoiler" of all. I try not to give him a list of things I want because he will literally go buy everything on the list.

It's always fun to celebrate my DIL's, especially the amazing Momma to our grandbabies! She deserves all the love and spoiling she can get!! She's had to take on the role of teacher to our grandkids during this pandemic. I know it hasn't been easy and I can't even imagine having to do that for my own kids when they were that age.😖 But they are all thriving and doing great!! Being a Mom is the most important role of all!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment