Thursday, May 14, 2020

Birthday Boy - One Page Masculine Birthday Layout

The sun is shining in NE Indiana today and I am grateful! I'm still working from home, but I'm loving the sunshine streaming in the window. I even took a little drive just to soak it in through the sunroof. I hope you are enjoying a beautiful day.

Speaking of sunshine 🌞...this man lights up my world in so many ways. He is my rock and my forever love. I don't know what I'd do without him.

I believe all of the paper used is Graphic 45. I love mixing all of the patterns here! It was fun to put together all of the elements for this page. I rarely pull out my mini alpha stickers, but sometimes they are the perfect touch. The sentiment stickers were from another set of paper, but I think they worked well with the style and colors.

Hope you enjoy your day!! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment