Saturday, May 16, 2020

A Royal Arrival - Two Page Hawaii Layout

I'm ready for some super sunshiny warm weather. How about you? I think it's time to share some of my Hawaii layouts from our amazing trip last year. It was part work trip, part vaca for us and 100% amazing!  Let's start at the beginning with our arrival!!
One of the perks of my job is to help plan our agent incentive trips. What an amazing blessing this has been for us. Especially Hawaii! We were there 10 years ago, so were super excited to go again.

We had quite a delay in our home town airport, so by the time we arrived in Honolulu it was after 10:30 pm Hawaii time. But because our travel partners are so good to me, they still had their car ready to transfer us to the hotel...the Royal Hawaiian (aka Pink Palace). What a beautiful place!! Unfortunately, you can tell how tired we were from the pictures. Tired, but super excited!!
 We received beautiful leis, chocolate covered strawberries, and beverage cups. Aren't those strawberries almost too cute to eat?
 I think this gorgeous patterned paper was perfect for the photos. I matted the photos on black, added a row of pink decorative tape, and cut leaf outlines to tuck in behind some of the pictures. The leaf outline echos the leaves in the patterned paper. Of course, after I was finished with the layout, I decided to add the little pink crown to the title. You can see it better in the top picture. I thought it was appropriate since we felt like King and Queen! I added a little spark with some Wink of Stella.
I hope you come back as I share more of our amazing adventures. We're just getting started. 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment