Friday, May 22, 2020

Sail Away - Two Page Hawaii Scrapbook Layout

This is my last day of working from home full time!!!😩 I really don't want to go back to the office yet. I've been so productive! But I'm psyching myself up to return next Tuesday. Right now I'm distracting myself from thinking about that with all things crafty.

Today, I have another Hawaii layout to share. These pictures were taken during our sunset dinner sail for our award winning agents.  The views from the water were amazing!! Unfortunately, the sea was a little rough!
The Wanderlust tag at the top was drawn with my Cricut with an image from Design Studio. I love how it turned out. Layering it with a few seafoamy green pennants really made it pop against the blue. I love the color combo. This chevron paper was in my stash and it was a fun way to highlight the picture of my husband and I. The StampinUp! Bitty Banner punch with a mini brad adds a little extra detail.
 Laying the pics in a grid with a white border helped me fit more pics on the page. I stretched the title across the top, and layered with a white sail boat and waves.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Hope you have a fabulous Memorial Day weekend honoring all of those who gave their life in service to our great country!

No comments:

Post a Comment