Saturday, November 2, 2019

Halloween Treat bags

How was your Halloween? Do you make special treat bags for your favorite Trick or Treaters? I try to make something cute for my little grands every year. Even if it's as simple as using a brown paper sack and drawing a silly face or Jack-O-Lantern on it. This year I cracked open my Cricut !
The owl is for the little Miss and the Bat (or is it Dracula?) is for the little Mr.
I found this bat bag in Design Studio. It fit perfectly on a 12" mat and one sheet of 12x12 cardstock with a scrap of green. I may need to buy a bigger mat and enlarge the bag for next year...They may need more candy?? πŸ˜„ I did change the eyes and the mouth on the bat. I think he will like it!
For the little Miss, I used the same bag design, but found a cute owl for the front. It was pretty easy to size the owl to the proper size for the front of the other bag. I ran it through my Cuttlebug to look like feathers. And those little feet!!! 😍 I'm a bit of an owl freak, even though the little Miss is not as excited about them as she used to be.
I used my new StampinUp!'s" Everything Festive" to stamp a cute tag to tie on the side. I wish I would have had black and white baker's twine...I will have to get some for next time!

Our Trick or Treating night was postponed from Thursday until tonight! Isn't that crazy?? We had really strong winds on the 31st and the authorities were concerned, because it was also so wet and rainy, that power lines or trees could get blown down and hurt somebody. Hmmmm....I guess there is a first for everything!! Anyway, I'm looking forward to trick or treating with my favorite 7 and 5 year old. πŸ˜ƒThen they are sleeping over!! PawPaw and I love making memories with them!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment