Sunday, October 27, 2019

"The Boys" - Two Page Wedding Layout

Now it's time to share my layout of the boys getting ready for the wedding. They had their own kind of fun, as boys normally do. 😜
Definitely a more masculine look for this layout with hounds tooth check and shiny mustache paper. There was a LOT of facial hair in the room!!  I sized the title and the tie to work together on the page. Both were cut with my Cricut. Look at that sweet little grandson of ours getting his hair combed by his handsome Daddy!!! He's so full of sweetness and a little bit of chaos. Couldn't love him more! 
How are we so blessed to have two tall, handsome young men as our sons?? Not only are they handsome, but they are good, God fearing men who love their families and leave their mark on the world around them. They are not perfect, but they strive to be the best they can be and we couldn't be more proud of them!!! This guy right here, the groom, is our baby, and I still miss having him around the house and our conversations. He always loved and appreciated my cooking, whatever I made. He was even super helpful around the house and the yard. 
Not sure why the coloration of this picture is off, but the left background is all white (like the right side). I used the Cricut to journal this one too. More from the boys later on in the album. They are such a hoot!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I have many more wedding layouts to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment