Saturday, October 26, 2019

"The Girls" - Two Page Wedding Scrapbook Page

Here's another layout from my son and DIL's wedding album which I recently completed. This layout is of the girls getting ready before the wedding. They were having so much fun together.
 I love all the pictures and it was so hard to decide! Thankfully, I was able to work all of these onto one layout without it detracting from the design. I used gold foil for the crown and the photo corners. It was so exciting to find the white sparkly bow in my stash! The journaling was done on my Cricut machine. Throughout the album, I used some of my own handwriting too. Cricut writes WAY better than I do!
Her braids were so pretty! Beautiful young ladies, beautiful smiles, beautiful dresses and so much anticipation!
I was able to get 9 photos on here including the 2 wallets and I still had room for some decorative tape and a little bit of bling. Thanks for stopping by today! Lots more wedding pages to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment