Wednesday, October 23, 2019

"All the Things" - Two Page Wedding Layout

My youngest son was married two years ago to a beautiful young lady! We are super happy to have Katie as our second daughter-in-love! She fits right in with our crazy family. They are a great pair and I look forward to seeing what the Lord has in store for them.

I took the plunge and created a wedding album for them. I loved doing it, and I hope they will enjoy it for years to come. I'm proud of how it turned out and am happy to start sharing some of the layouts.

 I thought I would try to follow a theme throughout the album, but honestly, I just couldn't do it. Overall the color theme is close, though, since many of the colors are repeated in all of the photos.
I love everything fall, so these colors are right up my alley. The background paper is so pretty and works so well with the pictures.
 I hope you are inspired and will come back for future posts. You may not have any weddings to scrapbook in the near future, but all of these layouts are easy to use with all types of themes.

Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon so you can see the beautiful Bride and Groom! 😻

No comments:

Post a Comment