Thursday, October 10, 2019

Napkin Holder - Vinyl project

Thought I would hop on here quick and share a little vinyl project I did tonight. I'm new to the whole world of vinyl, but loving it!

We bought this farm house style napkin holder when we first moved into our new home. It was kind of plain Jane but I loved the size of it and the wood handle. I had a little piece of vinyl left from another project so decided to jazz it up farm house style. 
If you need a step-by-step tutorial, please click here for my Rae Dunn inspired farm house pantry labels. The labels were my first project, and I was hooked after that!
Anyway...back to my Plain Jane napkin holder. I chose this "Simply Blessed" image from Design Studio, cut it on my little piece of leftover vinyl and I love how it turned out!
It looks like it's always been Farm House fabulous!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Hope you are inspired to take something Plain Jane to farm house fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment