Saturday, October 5, 2019

Final Goodbyes - Two Page Layout

Finally, this is it! My very last scrapbook layout from our 2017 Israel trip. This was our final meal together as a group at the Andromeda House. It was an amazing spread of tasty food. Why didn't I take a picture of the buffet? It was so good! I'm not a very adventurous eater, but found the food in Israel was a very pleasant surprise.
 We all had scheduled departure times with the airport shuttle. I was glad we had a later departure so we could stay with our group as long as possible and see them off as one of the host couples for our group.
We started our adventure in Tiberius along the Sea of Galilee, travelled to Jerusalem, and finally watched the sun set over the Mediterranean. I never thought we'd be able to see Israel, yet here we were!! What an incredible and unexpected blessing that we'll never forget!
Definitely the trip of our lifetime. We learned a lot, but also two years later, feel like we've forgotten a lot of historical details. We just may need to go back some time in the future.

Thanks for letting me share our amazing trip with you. I hope you've been inspired in some way. What next?? You'll have to stop back and see, but maybe some wedding layouts? 😊 I've got a whole box of recently finished layouts to photograph! Maybe you'll see those soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment