Wednesday, November 6, 2019

"Team Bride" - Two Page Wedding Layout

Hope you all had a fun Halloween. It's not my favorite holiday of the year, but I do enjoy seeing it through the eyes of my grandchildren! We had a fun time trick or treating the neighborhood together. Scarlet was a hippy and Sawyer was a lego, but he already took off his costume before I snapped the pic. Somebody told him Legos can be pretty scary when you're barefoot in the middle of the night.😂 Oh, how I remember....
Fall is slipping into winter so quickly! Yikes! I'm not ready to give it up yet.

Thought I'd share some more of my son and DIL's wedding layouts. Here's a layout featuring the lovely "Bride Tribe". They were so photogenic, it was really hard to choose what pics to feature on the layout.
 Above is the right side of the layout. Apparently, I forgot to snap a picture of the left side. Sorry about that, but you can zoom in on the pic below if you want to see it more closely. I used a mixture of both black and white and color photos on most of the layouts in the album. I like the contrast of the black and white!
I kept it simple with 3 banners of different lengths going different directions from my scraps. I used the largest banner on the left to balance out the fewer pictures and to highlight the title. The title could have been a bit bigger, now that I look back at this.😞 The antique round brads are from StampinUp! The paper flowers have been in my stash forever and helped to make the page look more feminine along with the blinged up little bitty butterfly.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Stay warm out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment