Sunday, November 10, 2019

Boys Will Be Boys - Two Page Wedding Layout

It's time to share more pics of the boys today! Having raised two boys (no girls), I kind of "get" them. My two never cease to amaze me or amuse me!!

Here's some photos featuring their sillier side for the wedding album. Boys definitely being all boy!
 My sons are at the top of the page above...My youngest, the handsome groom, on the left and my oldest handsome son on the right!! I love the black and white wallet of them "cuddling"...LOL! Could I be anymore blessed with these two? They keep me guessing, laughing, bursting with pride, and sometimes raising an eyebrow. 😍
 Aside from his one and only big brother, Jacob had three friends from college, and a high school friend stand up with him. I love seeing the more professional wedding-like photos next to the goofing off photos...it definitely shows their personalities.
The brick look patterned paper was a nice masculine background for these photos. The title was cut with my Cricut with a bold block font from Design Space and I added small letter stickers for part of the title. The photo corners were just enough to finish off the page. 

Thanks for stopping by for another wedding layout. More to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment