Saturday, November 16, 2019

Bride Tribe - Two Page Wedding Layout

Here in NE Indiana we already have some snow on the ground. It snowed 2-3" on Monday, and some of it still lingers on the leaf piles and pumpkins. I'm not a fan of snow this early in the season! I'm still not ready to say goodbye to fall's beautiful array of leaves and all things lovely about the season of  harvest. But, here we are...so I'm learning that I don't get to call the shots in the weather department. 

Today I'm sharing another layout from my newly completed album of my youngest son and daughter-in-love's wedding two years ago. It seems like they've been together for so long already! I guess time flies when you're having fun, right? 
 These young ladies are so lovely! What a beautiful wedding celebration! I really wanted the photos to stand out, so I matted them in a light brown and didn't add a lot of other embellishments. I do love the beautiful floral scrap that tied in all of her colors so nicely. I used a strip on both sides of the page at the bottom to ground the layout, and added some banners on the right. And that title from Design Space...I love how it turned out.
This sweet little one is my precious granddaughter and she loves her new Aunt Katie! She's a lot of sweetness and a little bit of sass.😍 I really enjoy the time I have to bond with her. She loves to get into my crafty world and would love to have her own Cricut! I adore spending this time with her. She definitely has a creative flare! I can't wait to see how she uses that gift down the road.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Hope your weekend is relaxing and enjoyable!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment