Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thanksgiving Treats

Here's a super quick little treat box I made for my grandchildren so they would have something to eat for Thanksgiving dinner other than their roll and deviled egg! Seriously, though, I wish they liked more things, but it's pretty typical of kids and even many adults that I know.
I think they turned out pretty cute! I filled them with mini peanut butter crackers and Goldfish.

Everything was cut with images I found in Design Space. I used the fry box and scored it myself (I need one of those scoring blades), then ran it through my embossing machine to make it look like feathers. The feathers were cut with various scraps I had, and  I used circle and triangle shapes for the eyes and nose. I found a gobble on a turkey image, ungrouped it, and sized it for my turkey face. Really pretty simple and pretty darn cute. It doesn't stand up especially well, but that doesn't bother me.

Hope your Thanksgiving is blessed with family, food, and fun! Take time to be grateful and count all of your blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment