Wednesday, December 4, 2019

"Team Groom" - Two Page Wedding Layout

Hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. It's probably my favorite holiday!! We were truly blessed with wonderful family moments and yummy food...If I do say so myself. 😄

It's time to share another wedding layout. Today, it's the boys group photos!
 Of course, there will be some silliness with this bunch. They all have fun together, which makes a great photo shoot. I love the mix of fonts on the title which left just enough space for the wood mustache. There is no lack of facial hair, man buns, and long flowing locks on these handsome men.
 I used a mix of scrap patterned paper across the middle of the page to anchor the photos, and matted the photos in burgundy to help them pop on the wood grain background. The mustache paper scrap banners were another nod to the facial hair, adding yet another touch of masculinity to the "Team Groom" layout.
Again, I must apologize for the darker yellow look on the left side. I will have to be more careful to have more even lighting next time I photograph my layouts.

Make sure you come back for the next post featuring my daughter-in-love, the beautiful bride! Have a great week!! Stay warm and cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment