Friday, December 6, 2019

"Bride" - Two Page Wedding Layout

As promised, here is the layout of the beautiful bride...my daughter-in-love. We are very proud to have her in the family. She fits right in!!
 I tried to keep the focus on the beautiful pictures, but thought the white scraping twine and StampinUp gemstone charm added a nice touch. It's been great to have Design Space for quick and easy titles.
 Both of my DIL's invited me to come along shopping for their dresses. I treasured that experience with them, especially as a "Boy Mom".  I'm proud of my boys for choosing their better halves so perfectly! They are an answer to prayers that we prayed over our boys since they were little.
 The white brick background paper came from a wedding pack, but the bottom section of paper was actually a beautiful scrap. I used a border punch for the scalloped strip placed on top of the wood washi tape. The title and flowers are from Cricut Design Space.
Thanks for stopping by and listening to me gush on my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment