Monday, December 9, 2019

The Most Handsome Groom - Two Page Wedding Layout

What time is it? It's time to share another wedding layout with you! 😎 This one features my youngest son. Hope you enjoy it!!
I used a wood grain paper for the base and a light washi tape, as well as denim washi.
 I'm loving the shoes! Maybe I should have laced them with fine twine, or drawn on some laces. I was afraid that might make them look cheesy, but now I'm wondering.😕
 I used a block layout to give it a more masculine look, including some wallet size photos for some variation, and a little bit of masculine patterned paper behind a few of the pictures. I created the title with my Cricut in Design Studio by moving the script letters together and then welding them.
He's a little more serious in these pics, since he's got nobody to clown around with. I think he's a dashing groom, if I do say so myself. This was such a fun scrapbook to make. Beautiful subjects sure make it easy!! 😍

Thanks for stopping by. If you want to see the other posted layouts from their album so far, you can search in the bar at the bottom by "Jacob & Katie", or "wedding". I've been posting them chronologically. These were all taken prior to the ceremony, so there are many more to come.

Have a lovely week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment