Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Two Page Birthday Layout - "Another Birthday"

We've officially been in our new home a full year! How exciting!!! Time has flown by, but we're loving this new chapter of our life called empty nesting. Sometimes it's a little lonely, but I'm not home that much to really think about it or get lonely.

This celebration is the first one in our new home! We had only moved in a few weeks prior, but we managed to celebrate my sweet hubby in the midst of it all.
 These are my favorite humans right here! We even rocked the group selfie with my oldest creeping on me! I sure do love them all! There are so many families who struggle to get along, but most of the time we enjoy being together. We're so blessed to be in close proximity, too.
I'm loving the polka dot with the little green plaid banners. I used a border punch along the edge, cut some plaid banners to match the photo matts and topped it off with an adorable deer paper clip. I am slightly obsessed with antlers right now. I used my Cricut to write the journaling! It's so much neater than my own. I will continue to throw in some of my own handwriting in all my scrapbooks, though. It's easier, and it makes it more personal. Some day, when I'm gone, they will appreciate seeing my scribbly writing, just as I do my Mom's writing, now that she is gone.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment