Sunday, January 6, 2019

Two Pager Layout - "Go Fight Win"

Well it just doesn't get any cuter than this! My granddaughter participated in a cheer clinic at school. Of course, we went to cheer on the tiny cheerleaders. What a hoot!
 She seems so much bigger now! I think her legs have sprouted quite a bit! She was one of the smallest ones for this clinic back in October 2017. She is the 3rd girl from the right in the picture above.
 She was so happy to have her whole family there to support and cheer her on. She kept looking for us all and waving! 😻
Even though this is technically a sports page, I made it feminine with some florals and I love the way it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Hope you are having a crafty weekend or at least enjoying some down time!

No comments:

Post a Comment