Friday, January 18, 2019

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Beards Rule"

This is one of my favorite layouts of all time. Trust me, I don't like all of my layouts...

 My youngest really enjoys having a beard. I decided to go through his social media pics and pull out some of the best pics and do a beard layout. Beards are kind of a thing right now.

 His friends had compared one of his profile pics to Ryan Gosling! My son also did some selfie then/now comparisons. One of my favorites is the one he took of himself at the eye doctor! 
 I used grungy, colorful patterned paper for the title, and matching washi tape along both sides to frame the pics.
He also enjoyed decorating his beard for the season or just because he was bored. Love the toothpicks, Q-tips, and Christmas ornaments! What a hoot! I used wallet size pics on the layout, so I was able to cram in 13 pics. I had to have them all!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have an inspired day!

<Pictures of layout have been temporarily removed due to publication process!!>

1 comment: