Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "You Color My World"

And now it's time to share one of my fall layouts of my sweet granddaughter. She's definitely sugar and spice and everything nice, maybe with a little extra spice. :)
 Again, I'm loving this fall themed paper. I matted the photos, layered some embellishments and wrapped it with some pretty scalloped crocheted ribbon.
 Ah...I can't believe it's taken me 3 years to get these posted. Looks like it's time for another photo shoot with these sweet, not-so-little babies.
I'm still obsessed with the shot of my granddaughter laying on her belly in the wagon and the one where she's throwing up the leaves! Kudos to our photographer for catching these moments so well. 

Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment