Friday, October 5, 2018

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Falling for You"

We don't take professional family photos every year, but when we do, it's typically in the fall. A few years ago we did a family shoot in a nearby park. Our photographer has the patience of Job!
 This layout features our grandson who was two at the time. Considering his age, I think our photographer got some great shots of our little man.
 The lined patterned paper was a nice backdrop for all of the color pictures. I rarely use plain cardstock. I'm so obsessed with patterned paper. The little banner is one that I purchased. It added a bit of a whimsical look to the layout.
There are nine pictures on this layout and still some rom for embellishments and journaling. I like the way it turned out. I'm in love with antlers, especially on a masculine page for our handsome grandson.

You'll have to come back and check out all the other layouts I created from this photo shoot. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment