Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Hello Fall"

Last week felt more like fall. This week, we're back to summer. That's okay, though. I'd like to keep fall in my future and present, rather than in my past. We all know what that means...winter. Bleh!

Just before the new year, my husband and I moved into our newly built home! It was so very exciting and rewarding after many long years of  getting out of debt, helping our youngest with college tuition, saving, and making due in an 1100 square foot home. We raised our two boys there and had so many amazing family memories there.

This layout features our old home and some of our fall décor from a few years back.
 There was nothing fancy about this home, but we took good care of it. Although, we think it may have been one of the cutest in the neighborhood. It was built in 1954, so it took a lot of time and there was always a project that needed to be done.
 Lower left is my hubby and youngest son. This was before he was married and he still lived with us. We are so blessed that he was so helpful and felt responsible for the yard work. With so many trees, leaf pickup was a huge job each year.
I don't remember where I purchased this paper, but how perfect for the glorious colors of fall? The pictures pop with the dark matting. No need to really journal, except the date. 

Hopefully I will have a layout of our current house to share at some point soon! We've had a ball decorating...And guess what? There are still projects to do! But we are loving it and feeling quite blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment