Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Thunder Hole"

I have one last scrapbook layout from our trip to Bar Harbor, Maine a few years ago. These pictures are making me excited for all of the fall color that is just around the corner.
 Acadia National Park is a beautiful place to spend some time. One of the must see places within the park is Thunder Hole where the waves flow into the rock formation making a sound like the clapping of thunder. If you stand in the right spot, you'll get a nice spray in your face.
 Ignore my windblown hair...It's a sure sign of a great day out exploring.
 I love the mix of polka dots, chevron and stripes on this layout. The die cut of the mountains and tree is really simple, but I like the added geometric look in brown. It kind of pops off the page. As I look at this, I should probably have made the chevrons off to the left in brown as well. Oh well...

I layered the state name and silhouette shape at the bottom below the journaling. Again, maybe the brown would have stood out a little more.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment