Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Happy Life"

This is my oldest son's beautiful family! We are so proud of them!!
 My husband and I are blessed beyond belief with our family. Our hearts our full with our two boys and their beautiful families. They keep us busy, and they keep us young(er).
 I remember well the challenge of raising little ones. Wow...In fact this handsome man right here was my strong willed boy. I'm here to tell you, if you're raising a strong willed child, hang in there! It gets better. All of those characteristics that make them challenging to raise, will (with training) make them strong and confident, but also loving, sympathetic, loyal, and all around great human beings! And...this one keeps me laughing all the time too. He's had some rough patches, but he's still positive and quite entertaining to be around. The saying "behind every strong man is a stronger woman" definitely is true for these two.
Thank you Lord for these beautiful humans that make our hearts sing with joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment