Thursday, September 20, 2018

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Have a Sweet Day"

Here's another birthday layout from last April when my sweet Granddaughter turned 5 years old! She is such a joy in our lives! Love the girly girl in her!
 Love mixing the patterned paper...an obsession of mine, actually! Check out the super super simple washi frame around the photos.
 I like to pop up some of the elements on the page. Here I popped up the "5 years".
 These papers and embellies are from several different lines of paper. I love it when I pull stuff out of my storage and they all just seem to work together.
 I love doing the girly pages when they're all about her. She's the first girl I've been able to spoil and fuss over. Can't get enough of her!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment