Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Happy Birthday"

Wow...I sure have been holding out on all of the birthday layouts. Here's a layout of my grandson's 3rd birthday.
 Lots of pictures, but also a little bit of white space. I love all of the colorful stars.
 This little dude makes my heart smile. He is a sweet boy and doesn't like to disappoint, but he can be ornery! And the energy level....Wish he could share that with his Grandma!
 My son's fiance (now wife) asked my daughter-in-love to be one of her Bridesmaids during the party. Of course, this was a highlight of the day! I love them both, and we feel blessed that our son's have found the love of their lives. We've watched with joy as our boys have grown up and turned into amazing husbands!
 Super simple layout, but the stars and the title set it off for me. Hope you find some inspiration and have a scrappy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment