Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Bar Harbor Inn"

Our trip to Bar Harbor was more business than pleasure. I plan our offsite meeting for the company i work for, so occasionally I get to tag along and make sure things go as planned. As fun as it is to travel and see new places, I get a little stressed about the responsibilities that go along with it. This was a fairly low stress meeting. We stayed at the Bar Harbor Inn, and we enjoyed it immensely.
 The view from the inn was pretty amazing. We arrived in the dark so couldn't see much until morning. I came down for the meeting, walked into the restaurant which has a full view of the harbor and was stunned by the eerie, yet amazing, view with the fog that had settled in around the harbor. I will never forget that amazing first glimpse!
 Now about the layout...Once again I will say how much I love to mix patterned paper. I like how the colors and patterns play nicely together. I added a few rustic elements with the hand stamped blue banners on each side, the pine trees, and the purchased mini banner.
Here's a close up of the journaling and the embellishments. Do you like to mat with colored card stock? I don't always think about it, but I like the way it turned out.
More from Bar Harbor coming up soon! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment