Thursday, September 27, 2018

One page Fall Family Layout

It's a beautiful day and starting to feel like Fall around here! Fall is my fave! I already have my house decorated and ready to celebrate the glory of Fall. There are pumpkins and gourds on my porch... I'm sure I've jumped the gun a little, but I'm not sorry! 🍂

Here's a rare (for me) one pager from the pumpkin patch. This is my oldest son and his precious family!
I love all of the typical fall colors paired with teal! The flowers in the corner are part of the paper, so this was a super simple layout! A little bit of washi and paper strips under the matted photo and that's it! I didn't really feel like this page needed a title, so I broke my "rule" and didn't add one.

Hope you are having a great week! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment