Sunday, February 19, 2017

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Seaside Stop"

I think this is the last layout I have to share of our California trip in June, 2015. It was a fabulous trip!! We're heading back for a business trip next week, but there won't be much time for sight-seeing, so I probably won't take very many pictures.
 I adore this paper from We R Memory Keepers. The California journaling tag is from Echo Park wrapped with Karen Foster Scrappers floss. The burlap flowers are Paper Studio.
 I punched several different size mini flowers with my StampinUp punches and layered them up to create different flowers. The title font is called "Seaside".
Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out the last of my California layouts. Have a lovely day. The sun is finally shining here in NE Indiana, and I'm loving the warmth!

No comments:

Post a Comment