Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "EGGstra Sweet"

Way past time for an update! Spring is definitely here. The grass is greening up and the flowering trees are starting to bud. Even though the winter was fairly easy, I'm so ready for more sunshine, flowers, and the newness of Spring.

This brings me to an Easter layout that I'd like to share today. Wow, how our grandbabies have grown in the past two years.
 Sawyer was a little young for hunting eggs, but big Sis had no problems filling in for him and sharing later.
 That face! Sometimes I wonder what is going through her head. 💓
I think my favorite part of this layout (aside from her sweet face) is the zipper ribbon and the felt flowers. So perfectly girly.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment