Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Happy Halloween"

Who is ready for Halloween? It's almost time! It's tons more fun now that grandkids are in the picture. We're invited to follow along the trick or treating trail with them and enjoy the experience first hand.

Here's a layout from 2014 of our cute little owl and pirate. Aren't they just adorable? I remember being so excited to find this owl costume on sale at Cracker Barrel. Score one for Grandma!
 We had a great time and made some fun memories
 I believe the orange paper is from SU, along with some patterned paper scraps, and washi from my stash. The owl was cut with Cricut's Hoot N Holler cartridge. Who doesn't love some bats and spiders too, as long as they're not in my house! StampinUp's bitty banner punch comes in handy for the cutest little banners.
If you stop by later this week, I'll be sharing a Halloween layout from last year. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment