Friday, September 30, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Sweet Treats"

There's a cute little old fashioned ice cream shop in Upland, IN where we occasionally stop when taking my son to or from Ball State. This time, we shot a few pics and it turned into a pretty cute layout.
 We look a little tired after packing up my son and all of his school belongings after his summer session. It's so much work! I'm so glad that he's now graduated and we're done with the twice a year manual labor of moving him. Plus it's so great to have him home!!
 I love this vintage look striped paper from Crate Paper "The Pier" collection, and Fancy Pants "Summers End". The wood grain circle banner is Studio Calico, and the red ribbon is Paper Studio. Most of the buttons are StampinUp plus a few miscellaneous buttons from my stash. The cute big mouth journaling tag is from Smash! It seemed appropriate for filling our faces with ice cream. I failed to make a note of the cartridge for the bowl of ice cream and the title.
Hope you like the vintage vibe of this little layout. Now I'm hungry for ice cream! Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment