Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Two Page Scrapbook Layout - "Priceless"

Fun with the grandbabies! I used to do this with my sons, so it was fun to pull a chair up to the sink and let the grandkids enjoy splashing around.
 Any one-on-one time with these two cuties is a precious time of making memories. I wish I had more memories of times like this with my own grandparents back in the day.
 I'm not sure what the discussion was with PawPaw here, but I know it must have been precious. What a joy to watch my dear husband first become a wonderful Daddy, and now a precious PawPaw to these two!
I didn't make any notes on this layout about the materials I used, but I remember crumpling up the red side banners before attaching them just to give it a little more texture. I used my SU punch for the mini flowers and then layered them up with mini brads. The journaling tag was cut with Art Philosophy and the title (Priceless) is from Graphically Speaking.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment