Thursday, November 28, 2013

Fall Themed Cards

Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope you are enjoying this great day of thanks and praise and are taking time to think about your many blessings.

We had our whole immediate family here today for a traditional Thanksgiving meal with all of the trimmings. Almost 28 years ago, when we were first married, there was just the two of us around the table, and then there were four of us after we had our two boys. Three years ago my oldest son blessed us with a lovely daughter-in-law! Last year, we were blessed by a sweet little granddaughter who brings us so much joy!! And...we are expecting our second grandbaby in April of next year!! We are truly blessed!!

I'm hanging on to this day of Thanksgiving for the entire day today. The hustle and bustle of Christmas will swoop in on us tomorrow, but for today, it's still a day to give thanks to my God for who he is and all that he does. With all the beauty of autumn in mind, I'm posting a few cards that share this theme.

This Thanksgiving card was Pinterest inspired using the SU grunge stamp.
 Another super simple design of layered scraps.
 I dug out my SU layered photo corner punch to make this super simple Chevron design on Kraft.
 This is another Pinterest inspired design that I made into a sympathy card.
 Love the beautiful leaves on this SU set...I'm sad to put it away until next fall. =(
 Another Pinterest inspired Sympathy card.
 This is the birthday card I created for my Mom. She loves all the beauty of autumn.
 Another super simple sympathy card. I love to use texture folders. I can't get enough of them.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Hope you will find that you have so many blessings, that you can't even count them all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment