Thursday, August 8, 2013

Two double layouts - "2 Years" and "We Love our Charlie"

Where does the time go? My oldest son and beautiful daughter-in-law just celebrated their 3rd wedding anniversary, and my youngest son is heading off for his Junior year in college! Time just keeps flying along, doesn't it?

In honor of my great kids, I have a couple of layouts to share with you today. First up, is a two page layout featuring pictures of my son and daughter-in-law a year ago on their 2nd anniversary.
 Aren't they cute! We are so proud of them! The patterned paper and paper banner are Basic Grey's "Clippings" and Little Yellow Bicycle. My scrappy friend got me this collection for my birthday and I've had a lot of fun with it. I adore the banners!!
 The title is Cricut's "Plantin Schoolbook" (an oldie but a goodie) and the heart is from "Sweethearts". I love these kids and their goofiness.
In honor of my youngest going back to BSU, here's a layout of pictures from the football game on parent weekend last October. Isn't he cute?? He's the tall one with the great teeth!
I had a lot of great pictures to fit on these pages, so I kept it simple with black and red matting, a few embellishments like the red washi tape, and a little snip-it of ribbon. It was breast cancer awareness week, so I added a little dash of pink since there was so much of it in the photos.
 As always, family weekend and the football game were tons of fun. I'm sure we'll be down there again this year snapping more photos.
Here are the two pages together! Go Cardinals..."Chirp-Chirp"!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a great weekend!!

1 comment: