Monday, August 19, 2013

Three Double Scrapbook Layouts - "Extravaganza", "Fun in the Sun", and "Extreme"

Blogging is great fun for me; however, photographing all of my layouts, is not my favorite part. Recently I had a 3" stack of layouts waiting to be photographed. I got through them this weekend, so I now have plenty to post and can hopefully get my layouts into albums.

Our 25th anniversary cruise is my latest FINISHED album! Yay! Our 25th was December, of 2010. Flipping through the album brought back so many great memories of our time away together!! It spurs me on to get the rest of my layouts into their appropriate albums where they are protected and easy to enjoy.

Here are a few more cruise layouts. The first one is titled "Extravaganza" featuring the infamous midnight extravaganza buffet. Great fun and food! (left)
With all of the color in these pics, there weren't a lot of embellishments needed.
Two Page Layout:

Next is "Fun in the Sun" from our stop at the Tortuga Rum Company where we sampled and purchased some rum cakes. They have a beautiful location right on the beach.


I love the fun Fancy Pants "Beach Babe" paper.
 
 Two Page Layout:
 And last but not least, "Extreme". This is certainly not my favorite layout. I'd much rather be looking at the sand and surf, than these parched and desolate scenes, but I felt the need to scrap it all. =)
I had fun making the layered road sign with my Cricut "Dude" cartridge.
I used Coredinations (black with green) cardstock and sanded it just enough so the green shows through. The flames and title work are also from "Dude". The post office frame is from "Art Philosophy".

Two Page Layout:

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will be posting more cruise layouts over the next few weeks. You can type "cruise" into the search box if you'd like to check out the other layouts from our cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment