Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Two new scrapbook layouts - "Dude" and "Picturesque"

Hello! What beautiful weather we're having here in Indiana. Quite a bit chillier than last week, but it's still so great to see all the leaves and flowering trees in all of their glory!

All of the sunshine is inspiring me to share a beach layout from spring break last year. My son was invited to join a family and his classmates in Florida! Lucky! The beach is made of cork. The starfish are from Cricut--Life is a Beach. The wave was cut freehand...I added stickles to the edge to sparkle it up. The pictures are so great of the guys hamming it up for the camera. They crack me up! Ahhhh....Makes me want to go on spring break. What is that anyway? =)

Next is another layout from our New York trip. This church is located downtown Lake Placid. My hubby got some great pictures of it...They were begging to be scrapped. The title font is Cricut--Quarter Note.

I trimmed around the vines on the patterned paper and added to other parts of my page. I also used the bracket border punch.

Here are both sides together. Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment